<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d8299271947125202016\x26blogName\x3dfvtinvbihvh\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLACK\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://fatinabihah.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_GB\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://fatinabihah.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d-512077297944364353', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
fatinabihah
Muse
ME!
Way Out
Credits
+ follow Dashboard
wishlist of 2013
Sunday, 6 January 201315:46:00


Assalamualaikum J

Today’s post is actually for my wishlist in 2013. Seriously nak achieve all these things. insyaAllah J I hope it’s not to late to do this wishlist!
Korang, doakan ea?

#1 : absolutely for my Sijil Pelajaran Malaysia. I want those 9A’s. insyaAllah A+!
#2 : after I got my SPM results, I want to further my studies in overseas. Any place would be fine!
#3 : if tak dpt luar negara, insyaAllah I’ll study at UPM J or UM J
#4 : apply scholarship as much as I can. *doakan saya supaya murah rezeki ea?
#5 : I want to be a skilled chef like my father *prepare for hubby-to-be.hee.
#6 : be a better person in 2013
#7 : again, jimat.jimat.jimat!
#8 : be a more beriman muslimah and only serve for Him
#9 : a serious relationship with my boo. *I hope we have jodoh.aminnn~
#10 : be nice with other people!
After few minutes.
#11 : I baru teringat yg nii >> I want a galaxy note or any smartphone! *kcian aq xde L ! with my own salaryyy!

#12 : as for that, kena cari kerja yg mahall! Minimum rm 600/month. But I wish for rm 800 per month *ada kaaa?
#13 : nak pegi semenanjungg! * I want to meet my friends n boyfiee :’(
#14 : driving licensee! cepat laa siappp. nak drive so bad nii! >.<

I think tu dulu kott. Nanti if ada yang laen, I’ll update later k?

Doakan kejayaan saya as I’m praying for you guys too!  ~xoxo~
one thing to confess : i miss my boyfieee!!!!
Assalamualaikum *thx for reading this entry! J